We are a very active and friendly French family of 4 and we are looking for someone who'd like to be part of our family for a few time to help us to improve our English skills.
Starting as soon as possible for a period of 2 to 3 months.
We had an American girl few year ago staying with us doing the same "job" and it was a great experience! We really look forward to welcome our new "english teacher"!
To be eligible for this job, you need to :
- Be a native English speaker (please, don't apply if you are not)
- Be between 19 and 30yo
- Be Clean, respectful, mature, energetic, organized, and ready be a part of our family!
- Like cooking (basic meals, don't worry!)
- Experience in teaching English would be an advantage.
- A previous experience abroad would also be an advantage.
It doesn't really matter if you can't speak any French.
Your job will be to :
- Practice English individually with us, approximately 2- 3 hours a day
- Speak English at home with us
- Spend family time with us
- Do some light house work
- Cook a meal per day
In return for you help, you will receive pocket money, we can teach you French sometime, and we will welcome you as a member of our family. You will be welcome to join us during our activities, to go shopping, visiting friends and family if you want to.
We live in a small town near Metz.
You must be aware that it is not a full time job as you will be busy only few hours per day! You will have plenty of time to explore around, and do any activity you like to do during your free time.
For more information please email me : sabrina.pl(at)live.fr